First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
The Client Support Team handles queries from Processing Clients who use ADP Payroll & HR products as a solution to their human capital management needs. They are responsible for championing ours clients with in ADP and are accountable for delivering supportive, accurate and timely responses to our Clients. We are looking for people that have a genuine interest in putting our clients at the heart of everything they do, whilst at the same time being enthusiastic about learning our products and services to be able to deliver excellent service in a hardworking but fun team environment.
What You'll Do
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products and non-technical questions
- Use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers and representatives to resolve issues
- Voice of ADP to client for resolution of queries over the phone, e-mail and via Self Service to ADP Clients
- Keeps the client informed - proactive & assertive communication with clients to reduce the need for Clients to contact ADP with repeat queries.
- Identifying, suggesting and implementing service, process and product improvements for the benefit of the Client, Team, Department and ADP.
What You Need To Do The Job
- Experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous Helpdesk/ Call Centre background
Progression & Development:
In order to ensure we give our Clients the best experience, we recognise how important it is to invest in making sure our Associates are engaged in our values and objectives. We have had some great success stories where team members have advanced their skills within the first 12 months with ADP and where they have had the opportunity to work on Client Initiatives that aim to improve our Client Satisfaction scores.
After 12 months with ADP you have the opportunity to apply for the Senior Associate role if this is available, this role is a stepping stone to develop to a manager role and you will complete our Management Development Programme. In addition to the Senior Associate role you can also apply for other opportunities within ADP.
Get in touch with us and we can tell you lots more about our commitment to career progression and development.
· Competitive salary
· Flexible benefits
· Bonus scheme
· Clear development opportunities and career progression for those that want to perform and work hard
· Pay For Performance, yearly salary reviews
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
- Career Development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Ready to Learn
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job