Client Support Specialist:
This leading software house based in New Mills have a vacancy for a Client Support Specialist to provide support to their clients and liase between their developers and their customers.
The role would suit an IT graduate or someone with experience of the following:
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- the ability to think logically;
- ability to learn quickly and adapt to information learnt;
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- The ability to liaise between developers and the clients;
- the ability to work well in a team;
- low level problem solving skills;
- a strong customer focus;
- the ability to prioritise your workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Testing new software;
- Ability to document according to the company policy;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to log support calls and take customer calls;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
The role would suit anyone who is looking for a career.
The role is based in New Mills and they are easy to reach from Manchester, Stockport or surounding areas of east Cheshire and north Derbyshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job