Client Support Specialist
£25000 Per Year (Will rise to £27000 after successful probation completion)
Now a big part of this role is the hours and this is where I feel candidates aren't informed enough about the role.
We are a 24/7 tech support team. The crew is split into four teams of four per shift. Shifts are 12 hours long 8 am to 8 pm and vice versa.
In a 15 day, period candidates will work 8 i.e 4 on 4 off etc. In a 30 day, period candidates will work 8-day shifts 8-night shifts.
Please only apply if you can accommodate the shift pattern.
- You must have experience of working in a tech/web-based support team e.g. NOW TV, Amazon Prime
- You must have experience of working in a customer facing helpdesk environment.
- Experience in online bookies/app support/stream troubleshooting environments is a must.
- You must have events/production background, however, you should be aware that role is office based and you will not be required on site at any events.
- In the past, they have hired office based customer support/customer service individuals but they must have an interest in technology, so maybe if you like streaming your own material that is a bonus.
Two stage interview process from shortlisting to phone screen, short tech test, to an interview with head of operations and client support manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job