Client Support Research Analyst
Location:London (NW5 1JY)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Exchange Data International is a premier provider of state-of-the-art back office solutions and securities data, with a world-wide reputation for the high quality and accuracy of its international securities administration data. We provide financial data to bank, custodians, market makers, fund managers and other financial institutions seek a Research Assistant for an expanding team. Our services include Global Corporate Actions, dividends and security reference data.
EDI is currently looking for a Client Support Analyst to join its UK based Client Support Team.
Job responsibilities of the Client Support Research Analyst include:
- Managing and responding to client queries related to EDI’s financial data products.
- Managing and responding to queries from internal EDI data groups
- Researching data sources and liaising with data providers globally to resolve client queries.
- Liaising with EDI internal IT and Operations support teams to ensure any issues are resolved quickly.
- Working on special projects within the support team on an ad hoc basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a degree in business or have equivalent experience in financial markets.
- Have a clear sense of what excellent client support means and look likes.
- Be able to communicate clearly with clients and third party data providers by email and phone as appropriate.
- Have experience with MS Office.
Responding to queries will require the successful applicant to research and cross check data from multiple sources. An attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a drive to provide timely, accurate support to clients queries is essential.
Although not essential, ability to read and write foreign languages would be an asset.
EDI provides support from 8am to 10.30pm from its London office and the successful applicant would be expected to be available to work shifts within those hours.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Client Support Research Analyst role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job