Role title: Client Support Representative
Reports to: Client Support Manager
EML Payments is a global leader in payments technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. EML creates awesome, instant and secure payment solutions that connect our customers to their customers, anytime, anywhere, wherever money is in motion.
* Due to continued commercial growth and success, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative to join our EMEA team.
* Provide a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors, presenting a positive impression of yourself and the organization.
* Respond to customer inquiries and provide information about a full range of products and services.
* Ensure that every customer service inquiry is dealt with through the appropriate SLA and KPI are adhered too.
* Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department.
* Manage and protect customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation.
* Follow organizations complaints procedures.
* There may be some out of hours weekend support required with this role.
Qualifications and Experience
* Understanding of IVR, and Call Handling Software
* Microsoft Applications proficient
* ePOS/mPOS systems experience
* Line Management experience preferred but not essential
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Contact centre experience or experience handling regular telephone and e-mail customer contacts.
* Customer oriented
* Understands complex issues and has the ability to investigate
* Solution focused
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Proven track record in customer service environment
* High level of organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and requirements at one time.
* Ability to effectively communicate with clients at a senior level.
* A fluency in a German or Finnish would be essential
Integrated into our Core Values is EML's commitment to diversity and inclusion. EML is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognised for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
We believe in understanding and respecting differences. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at EML has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your salary requirements for this role, and your notice period/availability.
We will be conducting phone and Skype interviews for this role due to the current circumstances.
- 'Customer Service'
- 'Client Support Executive'
- 'Client Support Representative'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'