Client Support Manager - Political Risks & Structured Credit
Seeking a candidate to work for a Lloyd’s Broker based in the City. This role would be best suited to someone with an interest in web based applications and ideally knowledge of Credit Risk/Structured Credit.
You will run the helpdesk for the platform, acting as the interface between clients and the broking team by managing information on the system and dealing with all issues and requests.
The system is web based used by Clients and Brokers who are seeking Structured Credit and Political Risks insurances solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external Clients, Broker and MGA
- Deal with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and third parties
- Act as the conduit between the Users and systems developers
- Produce reports from system focusing on monthly/quarterly performance - number of enquiries, transactions bound, premium earned
- Technical duties (including data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivities)
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedure
- Competent IT skills - able to generate reports and manipulate financial data. Strong understanding of Excel
- Able to establish strong client focused relationships built upon the ability to deliver a high standard of service
- Basic technical knowledge of FCA regulations as they pertain to insurance intermediaries
- Reasonable understanding of processes and procedures within the insurance market
The ideal candidate will come from an Insurance or Banking background.
- political risk
- structured credit
- web based systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job