We are seeking 3 Client Support Executives within 1.Retail 2. Healthcare 3. Technology
Applicants please state which industry you are interested in.
GlobalData is one of the world’s largest data and insight solution providers in the world. We work globally across 4,000 companies across five primary industries; healthcare, consumer, technology, financial services and retail. At GlobalData we decode uncertainties and cut through noise to provide timely and actionable solutions to our clients through unique data and expert analysis. We strive to surpass clients expectations and retain their trust by providing superior client service support.
Are you motivated to help our clients understand what’s going to happen in the future within their business? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Do you strive for exceptional customer service? If so, we want to make you part of Global Data’s success story.
As a member of our London team, you will work in a growing, energised culture, surrounded by motivated and talented colleagues who support many of the world’s top businesses every day. The Client Support Partner role is focused on service delivery, ensuring that clients use and receive value from their subscription.
How you will make an impact:
- Proactively build relationships with our clients over the phone to ensure they see the full value in our services and are getting the best return on their investment with us.
- Work cross-functionally with our research teams to answer our client’s most pressing questions in a timely way.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and an understanding of what’s happening in the industry so that you can drive continuous client engagement.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to develop an understanding of what the client would like to achieve through our products and identify how we can help them do so.
- Ensure data integrity by updating records in our CRM system.
- Be the 'voice’ of the customer within our business and provide feedback to all other teams to drive continuous service excellence.
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years’ work experience in an account management/service role
- Goal orientated with a positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Looks to learn from others and works well independently and within a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail
- Well defined prioritisation and organisational skills
- Salesforce and Microsoft Office experience preferred
Applicants please state which industry you are interested in 1.Retail 2. Healthcare 3. Technology
- Client Services
- Microsoft Office
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job