An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global assessment company based in Marlow. We are looking to recruit a Customer Support Executive for our client. The right candidate needs to have at least 1 years experience as a Customer Advisor who has good communication skills via the telephone.
Equipped with their suite tools, solutions and assessments the aim is to to give the client a market leading service and build long term relationships.
Essential Skills Required
- Customer service (min 1 years exp)
- Strong communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to engage with excite and influence clients
- Multi task and work under pressure
- strong Computer skills
- Degree or equivalent
- Educate clients in the complete range of the products and services
- Carry out pre and post training course meetings to help embed the knowledge
- Assist with client projects, such as administering assessments
- Provide assessment feedback
- Monitor LiveChat and the client admin in box, and respond to queries
- Ensure Salesforce is kept updated by logging all calls and client activity
- Work with internal Operations, Sales and Client Development functions to ensure that any client administrative support is delivered on time and to the highest standard
- Remain committed to continual personal development and share best practice, good ideas, and resources
- Actively promote the companies Values and contribute to the 'Team '
- Customer service
- relationship building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job