My client, a financial services company based in Redhill have vacancies for Client Support Executives to liaise with clients and Client Managers to ensure no bad debts or client losses through poor service.
You will be:
- Responsible for the relationships between the company and a portfolio of clients ensuring the provision of a high quality service and associated financing at an appropriate fee structure whilst maintaining the security of finance made available.
- Advising the Client Managers and Head of Client Relations of any issues which might affect the security of prepayments or which might affect the relationship between the company and its clients
- Maintaining appropriate records of interactions with clients, debtors and staf
- Monitoring of both Collateral and Financial performance of clients
- To facilitate temporary changes (overpayments, refer limit excesses, maximum debtor concentrations) as determined by predetermined authority levels.
- Maintaining funding limits in accordance with predetermined authority levels.
- Carry out take-ons of new clients, which includes all processes from the induction meeting with the client through to first payment and monitoring receipt and accuracy of documentation required.
- Processing client payments on request by telephone or online, within agreed authority levels
- Preparing and collating the required information to enable interim and annual reviews to be completed
- Liaising with clients on all aspects of security and service
- Carrying out any other function in support of the above main tasks which the directors consider appropriate
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Financial Services
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job