Client Support Executive - £21,000 per annum, rising to £23,000 per annum after completed probationary period + up to 35% monthly bonus + benefits
HiFX is a global leading provider of international payments. We help over 100,000 consumers and 6,000 businesses transfer money every year quickly, easily and at bank-beating exchange rates. We are part of Euronet Worldwide Inc (Nasdaq:EEFT).
We're passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for our customers. We know that the key ingredient to our success is to find, and invest in, like-minded team members who will support our customers from across four market leading brands (HiFX, XE, John Lewis International Payments and Britline International Payments).
We're recruiting for enthusiastic and driven Client Support Executives to join our Customer Services team. You'll be the first point of contact for all consumer customers, ensuring each query is resolved in a timely manner. We are inspired by respect and integrity and really put the customer at the centre of everything we do.
- Handling inbound calls and emails regarding customer service queries ranging from assisting clients with the online service to complex payment queries.
- Providing outbound customer service support - including responding to emails, chasing up outstanding information for clients, requesting additional information required for compliance reasons.
- Resolving lower level complaints by using established objection handling techniques and determining the appropriate way forward on a case by case basis
- Highlighting any customer's pain points and proposing potential solutions
- Working effectively as part of a team to ensure all customer queries received are responded to same day
- Gathering information about client's current and future requirements - promoting and suggesting additional HiFX services
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships internally to ensure prompt query resolution for the customer, referring queries as required
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience within a Customer Service / Client Support role (telephone based)
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, face to face and written)
- Ability to resolve customer issues, complaints and queries in a calm and professional manner
- Experience of delivering against SLA's/targets
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Customer Issues
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Query Resolution
"Office Assistant jobs in London"