Client Support - customer services -Global Asset Management Bank, Edinburgh - 6 months**
Transfer Agency (TA) division is responsible for providing the services and administration outlined in Client Service Level Agreements, within agreed parameters and applicable regulations and corporate policy.
The main functions administered are to effect the dealing instructions on behalf of investors for the products outsourced by our management companies, to ensure an accurate register, and provide all necessary oversight and control services associated with these products.
To provide a high standard of customer service for existing and potential clients who contact us by telephone, in writing and by electronic media (email and secure message).
- Handle client enquiries into the organisation in a polite & professional manner within the timescales detailed in our Service Level Agreement, and within the standards of the Client Support Team
- Responsible for all verbal and written contact with clients and Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs).
- Take ownership of providing client with satisfactory resolution within the timescales detailed in our SLAs
- Undertake training and coaching as directed in order to facilitate the high level of client service required
- Liase in a professional and friendly manner with other business areas to facilitate response to client enquiries
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, other departments and clients
- Be aware of changing market conditions and their impact on the business
- knowledge of Management Company products and procedures
- Maintain accurate data for all client enquiries
- Read and respond where necessary to internal communications
- Participate in projects at the discretion of management
- Develop skills and knowledge to ensure personal contribution to team and wider BNY Mellon objectives
- Demonstrate the shared values of the organisation (Client Focus, Trust, Teamwork and Outperformance) and the application of TCF.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for escalating and resolving concerns/incidents in line with TA Escalation Guidelines and TA Incident Escalation and Management process.
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
Strong English language skills and previous customer service experience will be required for this role.
A high level of accuracy and attention to detail are essential, as well as a good working knowledge of Windows-based systems / packages. An ability to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines is necessary.
Academic / Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)