Do you have a strong analytical background?
Are you accustomed to working with clients and providing key information?
Are you comfortable with providing key paperwork to clients under pressure and to strict deadlines?
Yes..... We are recruiting for a Client Relationship Coordinator working on a remote bases on a 12 month FTC.
The main focus of this role will be to support the Assignment Management team. You will analyse and report back to the client and to your internal team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Request, review and issue cost estimates to the business and inputting into the client system
• Initiating and interacting with vendors providing a range of services
• Responsible for preparing, tracking, and auditing expatriate documentation.
• Preparation of employment verification documentation for transferring employees on a regional basis
• Responsible for data integrity for assignee records. Uploading relevant documentation to records
• Data validation on immigration support documentation, and co-ordinate obtaining signatures, issuing and in some circumstances drafting documentation
• Interaction with managers on data entry for various assignment calculations.
To be successful in performing and developing this role, the candidate will need Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail – an ability to review data, detect and correct errors, take responsibility for data quality.
As this role is completely working from home you will need to be able to work independently and use your own initiative. They will not be going back into the office so you will need to be happy to work at home permanently.
As the market leader our client offer a competitive salary and extensive rewards, such as medical & health care.
For more information on the role and company please apply or call ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'