Client Support Coordinator
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 750 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are currently looking to recruit a Client Support Coordinator to join our fast paced, Commercial Lending division.
Working as part of a team and reporting into the Client Support Team Leader, the Client Support Coordinator will manage a pipeline of cases, acting as the primary point of contact for customers and Business Development Managers from post-sale through to completion.
To be considered, you should have extensive experience within an administrative role as well as the ability to engage with and build rapport with customers and key internal stakeholders alike. You'll also have a natural ability to effectively manage your own workload and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Support the customer throughout the loan transaction, providing clear guidance on documentation requirements and the legal process;
- Build rapport with customers, keeping them updated on progress and chasing outstanding documents where require;
- Build relationships with Underwriters and Business Development Managers, keeping them informed throughout the course of the loan transaction;
- High quality data input, ensuring that key information is up to date and accurate;
- General administration as required for the department.
- Extensive experience within a administrative / co-ordination role;
- Pro-active nature with the ability to organise own workload with minimal direction;
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, preferably within a sales environment;
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to operate both within a team and autonomously.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies, for the second year running, ranking at an impressive 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'