Client Support Assistant
Hours of work: 2 weeks shift rota
Week 1 - 7am - 3pm
Week 2 - 11am - 7pm
- · Healthcare scheme
- · Free car park
- · Progression opportunities
- · Access to employee benefits portal
- · 29 days holiday inc bank holidays
- · Auto pension enrollment
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Client Support Assistant for a specialist business based in Petersfield!
As the Client Support Assistant you will support external clients with the day to day processes to help maximise client satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with external operators and clients ensuring you provide a high-level service at all times.
- Respond to client calls and emails in a timely, effective manner.
- Monitor the internal inbox system and respond to all client requests as quickly as possible.
- Update and maintain the inhouse system with key information received from all clients.
- Collect and quality check notices received to ensure all data is correct.
- Liaise and work closely with internal departments and monitor operator statistic using reports.
- Assist in training and mentoring of new staff.
- General administration, stock ordering and reporting.
The ideal Client Support Assistant will have:
- Previous administration / telephone based experience is desirable
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Organisational and time management skills
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered for the exclusive opportunity please submit your CV and make immediate contact with Amy on
#call centre, contact centre, client support, client relationships, advisor, representative, admin*, data entry, inbound, customer service, database, Petersfield
- customer service
- data entry
- office support
- contact centre
- client support
- client relationships
- #call centre
- sales admin*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'