Are you a graduate or someone looking to start a career in Salesforce? Then we might just have the role for you, as a Client Support Analyst.
Our client, who is based in Wales, is looking for motivated and ambitious individuals, who want to work within a highly competitive IT industry. Working within a friendly team environment, you will be given full training and support to develop your technical skills and excellent career progression.
These roles will suit those who enjoy a challenge, are hardworking, analytical, great at problem solving, proactive and willing to be hands-on. Excellent communications are an absolute must and a willingness to be continually learning.
As a Client Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to end users
- Managing client accounts
- Maintaining client systems, including administration, maintenance and upgrade activities
- Participate in new client implementations and projects
- System administration and configuration
- A general understanding of Microsoft Windows, including Excel is essential
- Some understanding of Salesforce or other CRM systems would be advantageous but not essential
This role is unable to provide sponsorship.
Key Skills: Salesforce, SFDC, CRM Systems, administration, configuration, supporting, administrator, problem solving, analytical, analysis, analyst, client support, user support, implementation, project management
- Microsoft Excel
- System Administration
- Salesforce Administrator
- System Configuration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job