Atamis is a dynamic and expanding software business located in Cardiff Bay. We provide analysis and management tools to both the public and private sector. Our small, friendly team needs to expand to support the growth of the company. The client-facing support role we are seeking provides a variety of personal development opportunities, and will appeal to those who seek a wide range of challenges in their employment. The role is suitable for candidates with limited relevant experience and also as a first major role for exceptional graduates.
Longer term, candidates demonstrating strong potential in any of the areas of technical support, client collaboration, project management, or client training will have the opportunity to develop their skills in these areas and extend their responsibilities as the business expands.
- Providing support to end users of the Atamis business application (for which you will be provided training). Providing analytical assistance to clients via email, phone, and webinar.
- Taking responsibility for client accounts and becoming the main 'point of contact' for support queries from them. Proactively engaging with clients in order to encourage continued use of the Atamis system.
- Maintaining client systems via the completion of routine maintenance, administration, and upgrade activities.
- Participating as a team member in new client implementations and other projects; developing business analysis skills to transform client requirements into successfully configured solutions.
- Candidates must be hard working, diligent and capable of achieving high levels of accuracy.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Able to balance a varied workload and use initiative to complete tasks.
Required skills & qualifications:
- Experience in working in an office environment.
- A good general understanding of Microsoft Windows, including at least a working knowledge of Excel.
- An aptitude for building effective relationships with clients or other stakeholders.
Desired skills & qualifications:
Candidates with any of the following skills would be of particular interest:
- Experience in a technical support, client relationship management, or customer service role.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, or other CRM solutions.
- Knowledge of the field of procurement.
- Fluency in Welsh.
- Analytical Skills
- Communication skills