Are you experienced in Customer Service and looking for your next challenge? Would you welcome the offer of flexibility in your role?
In exchange for passion and commitment, our client will support flexibility within this role (i.e. late starts or early finishes for some days during the week), or a part time role during school hours or 3 or 4 full days per week
Our Client is an industry-leading producer of software packages that help organisations run better and get the best out of their employees. The Client support team within this fast-growing company are responsible for answering queries from clients via phone and email, escalating issues, managing new requests and maintaining standards. The aim of the Support Team is to achieve the highest standards of client support and satisfaction. They also work alongside other teams in the company to provide training on the system to other colleagues.
- Ensure that all Support Processes and Procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that all product and support manuals and documentation are kept up to date and are of an appropriate standard.
- Work with the Support Team to ensure client portals are maintained to an appropriate level with up to date and relevant help and FAQ sections.
- Ensure all support calls and emails from clients are responded to appropriately, professionally and within Company SLAs.
- Escalate Support calls as required to the Head of Services.
- Ensure that all support calls are correctly logged on the Support system.
- Where required ensure that any bugs are correctly logged on Assembla and if needed discuss them further with Development team.
- Ensure Client teams are kept informed of Client issues, requests, or information.
- Assist the Head of Services and Client Support Team Leader in identifying training needed by clients.
- Provide support with Client data migration and on-boarding process.
- Manage new requests coming from the client for changes or new products.
- Ability to provide exhaustive and complete troubleshooting before escalation and ensuring all escalation procedures are adhered to.
Necessary Abilities and Behaviours:
- Customer service experience -including handling queries via phone and email.
- Very good level of IT literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong ability to pick up new technical details quickly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Resourceful, energetic, and enthusiastic.
In return for your skills and desire to progress, you’ll be given training and support on our systems and processes. You will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package plus fantastic long term prospects as our client has big plans for the future. Our client have a fantastic working environment with a newly refurbished office in central Bristol, an Agile approach and a strong focus on learning and development.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job