Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered up with our client in recruiting a Client Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing team in a varied role. The successful candidate will have a wide range of tasks supporting Paralegals, Financial Advisers and Directors.
Our client is a well-respected Independent Financial Services firm that are based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
The successful client will likely have the following responsibilities:
- On notification from either the Client Support Manager, the Financial Advisers or Wealth, begin the Valuation procedure.
- Check WealthSystem for any new business which has been written since the last valuation.
- Check contract to see if the client has made any direct transactions.
- Gather information.
- Go on to valuation system, call companies or go on line to gain valuations.
- Verify information is correct.
- Add detail on to Wealth section so it is correct.
- Action relevant Financial Adviser valuation is complete.
- Update Financial Advisers' diaries and check room allocation, entering details as required.
- Provide information to Client Support Financial Adviser to enable contact to be made for a review.
- Update Wealth section throughout.
- As part of item 10. seek valuation and gain Financial Adviser's confirmation valuation is acceptable - chase where necessary to ensure timescales are met.
- On confirmation send letter with valuation to client.
- As part of a client support process, provide information to the Client Support Manager for such projects as reviewing pensions etc.
- To action and complete CBL responsibilities in negotiation with the Financial Adviser
- To action any reasonable request made by the Directors of the Group
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
Good communication skills/computer literate/time management
Financial Services background is advantageous
- Strong Administration skills
This role offers a competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000 plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'