Client Support Administrator
- Company based near Finchampstead - must be a car driver due to location
- Excellent starting salary £18,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience
- Growing company with career progression opportunities
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role based near Finchampstead. Our client requires a Client Support Administrator to join their team.
The key purpose of the role is to ensure customer satisfaction and to respond in a timely manner to all inbound enquiries. The role involves direct involvement with customers that may include product quotations, tech and admin support and product guidance, whilst also providing admin support to the sales team and CEO.
- Inbound call and mail handling, answering queries and advising where possible
- Online live chat support for customer enquiries
- Assisting sales team with generation of quotes and sometimes supplying these to customers
- Customer account administration duties
- Maintaining the entire support service and creating new processes where needed
- CRM administration, including adding new users, billing details and keep record updated
- Pre and post sales technical support
- Processing orders
- Other duties may include (but not limited to): support to marketing, taking part in meetings and testing website changes
- Some experience of working within an office based role
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly manner at all times
- Good attention to detail and organisation skills
- Customer focussed and committed to providing a good service at all times
- Must be computer and IT literate
- Initial and ongoing training provided
This role would suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark within a small organisation and work towards growing a successful career. This role will initially start as a support role but with the opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility over time.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).