Location: Market Drayton
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager - Pre Despatch
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Client Support Administrator on a permanent basis at our Market Drayton depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Sales Administration.
- Stock Control – meeting all customer and client specifications and resolving customer and client queries.
- Inventory management and quality control
- Maintain a high level of customer/ client focus.
- Provide various reports for clients in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Computer literate particularly with MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally within a major distribution operation).
Shifts: 4 on 4 off, 6am – 6pm
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job