My Cambridge based client is a well-established Financial Services Company. A brand new opportunity has arisen within their Client Services team and so we’re looking for someone really special to join them with an Administration Support role.
You’ll be super organised with immaculate attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the confidence and ability to follow through when talking to Providers.
As an experienced Administrator, you will be confident in your ability to provide full administrative support tasks to the team and you’ll be involved in a variety of other duties, including:
- Arranging and preparing for client meetings
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents
- New business processing, including inputting new business proposals
- Undertaking fund switches on the instruction of the client
- Maintaining accurate records of all client information including verbal and non-verbal communications
- Maintaining up to date client information and files on the back-office system
- Producing client annual review documents
If you are already part way through your CII diploma, that will be advantageous, but my client is also willing to consider those with an appropriate background who are keen to study.The company is experienced and competent at getting people through the exams and has a highly collegiate working and studying atmosphere.
Contact me today for the full job description and let’s get you in front of the client for an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'