Do you love technology and interacting with people? Are you happiest when your clients are delighted? Interested in energy and Big Data? Want to reduce carbon emissions in the UK and beyond?
Then look no further. We currently have a fabulous opportunity for an outgoing, tech savvy Client Success Manager to join our dedicated team based in London.
We are a growing company on a mission to radically reduce carbon emissions by creating and applying great technology.
We provide smart payment and data analytics systems to energy companies, housing associations and private developers. We manufacture our own electronics, create software and manage our onsite Internet-of-Things networks. Right now we need you on our team!
As the Client Success Manager, your role sits at the intersection of client relationships and technology. Your mission is to support our clients in getting the best out of our hardware and services to maximise client delight. To identify and drive improvements to products and processes through a mix of client support, product training and understanding of our clients' businesses and ways of working.
Client Success Manager | Customer Success Manager | Account Manager | Account Management | Client Services | Client Support | Technical Support | Technical Trainer | Systems Support | Customer Service | Advisory | Energy | Engineering | Technology | B2B
You will have:
- Degree or equivalent experience in energy, engineering or technology
- Good understanding of web technology and the Internet of Things
- Ability to elicit information in order to better understand clients' businesses, their problems and their requirements
- Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently, even when others are stressed
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills, with the ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience providing first line technical support to users, including a working knowledge of ITIL
- Experience developing and delivering technical or other training
- Experience of NPS or similar system for surveying stakeholders
- Experience creating User Stories as the first step to implementing improvements
- Experience working in an SME / start up environment
You'll have a solid track record of managing clients and ensuring they are delighted with your company's offering. Naturally inquisitive, you'll be comfortable recommending and implementing relevant tools and new processes. You'll have a common sense approach to technology, allowing you to quickly understand the fundamentals and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders.
Confident and self-motivated, comfortable within an SME, you'll have an excellent interpersonal style, able to operate effectively as part of a dynamic team. You'll feel comfortable speaking to clients at all levels of seniority, including providing training on our systems.
Additional Salary Information:
25 days Holiday and 4% Matched Pension Contribution.About Our Company:
A bit more about us:
We have brought together a fantastic team of extremely bright people from fields that don't usually overlap: energy, engineering, IoT, software development and Big Data analytics. Proud of our award-winning team and products, we maintain high standards, certified to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus.
We care about our culture - a lot. While our people are highly effective, we are also open-minded, curious and always willing to own and learn from our mistakes. We are tolerant but we won't knowingly hire jerks, no matter how skilled they are. We also prefer team players to lone heroes.
We also care a lot about our clients and other stakeholders, because we can only fulfil our mission if they are delighted with our output.
Oh, and we're located in Borough Market, right above the best coffee in London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job