Who will I be working for?
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? My client offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for their customers while having fun along the way.
What will I be doing?
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
The Customer Experience Management (CXM) Customer Success Team is looking for a Customer Success Representative to be responsible for ensuring customers recognize the highest value possible from their investment. As an individual contributor, you’d be excited by the solutions SaaS technology can offer and an expert in the strategies behind the solution. You find it fulfilling to provide the tools and resources to empower your customers, and you’re passionate about celebrating the success of others. You’d be bored if you weren’t managing multiple projects at once.
- Own and grow relationships with customer contacts through proactive and regular engagement, particularly through programmatic approaches such as webinars, one to many campaigns, email communication, etc.
- Understand Customers’ goals and objectives.
- Provide strategy and guidance to maximize product adoption and best practice adherence resulting in measurable business impact.
- Utilize resources offered by internal cross-functional counterparts in Support, Services, Product, Marketing, Renewals Team and Sales to help customers grow and mature.
- Assess and track customer health, communicating what's working and what's not through regular pulse updates.
- Be the Customer advocate for new product ideas or product issue resolution, while managing reasonable customer expectations.
- Identify new opportunities and areas for growth and expansion.
- Meet & exceed renewal and expansion forecasts and quotas for existing accounts.
What skills and experience are required?:-
- 2+ years in client-facing roles for software companies, or other relevant work experience.
- Experience in managing high volumes of customers simultaneously (ie 75-150).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a wide range of audiences.
- A bias towards action and an ability to work independently and as part of a distributed remote team.
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What else do I need to know?
This is a permanent, full time position, my client offer an excellent benefit package. The base salary for this role will be upto £32k plus commission with a realistic OTE of £37-42k. The role will be based fully from home.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'