Our client needs to develop an innovative and exciting recruitment experience supported by robust assessment process that will ensure we hire people aligned to both the values and technical capability required.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing team and to take ownership for the recruitment delivery, relationship management of a specific business function within a client ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met, client satisfaction targets are achieved and value is generated for Gattaca.
The role holder is aligned specifically with our client, and is responsible for their team's achievement of recruitment delivery targets and KPI's, whilst successfully achieving the agreed budget they are responsible for supporting the client with specific process or consultancy support such as improving overall candidate experience or Employer Vale Propositions.
- Develop and maintain pro-active and constructive relationships with clients by demonstrating an understanding of the business, the requirements and set expectations accordingly
- Manage senior stakeholders in fast-moving, complex and difficult client environments enhancing Gattaca's reputation within the business acting in an advisory capacity
- Partner senior client stakeholders to define resourcing strategies and plans that meet medium to long term client objectives and enable Gattaca to plan ahead
- Develop accurate hiring forecasts for the Business Unit(s) (BUs) supported and share with relevant Gattaca individuals
- Develop an effective sourcing and talent community strategy to meet the BU needs, working with the Sourcing Channel Consultant (if present on the account)
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using relevant sourcing channels to reduce time to hire and increase account profitability
- Build effective communication channels between the client hiring managers and the account team strengthening the relationship between Gattaca and the client
- Understand Gattaca people are a key market differentiator and genuinely committed to the development of direct reports and the team
- Accurate financial forecasting and a deep understanding of the team productivity to enable resource management
- Manage scope creep and escalate accordingly to the senior management
- Ensure data accuracy and review and analyse data to drive team performance
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Recruitment Experience