*Car driver essential*
Our client is a unique provider of online analytics and due to growth is seeking a graduate with a strong interest in popular culture and customer service. Our client strives to create a culture of excellence in all that they do, with an emphasis on providing a world class service to anyone they interact with.
As a graduate role, this position is perfect for someone who wants to work hard, get valuable business experience and who has a positive work ethic. You will be able to get involved in all aspects of the business outside of your core role, developing your customer support skills and being part of a world leading team.
The customer service role sits at the heart of the organisation, often the first touchpoint of many of our clients 3 million users, you will be responsible for monitoring reviews and reviewer payments. This means you must have exceptional communication skills as well as being process driven. The perfect candidate will thrive in the role if they are on the pulse with new music, technology and trends.
We are looking for someone with strong academic credentials, with a degree, and maths/statistics to at least A Level standard.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are resolved professionally and within SLA
- Use bespoke software to monitor reviews and take appropriate actions to ensure consistently high-quality reviews
- Understand our users and communicate clearly any site issues (internally) as well as help problem solve
- Support clients, across music, video, consumer electronics, and retail verticals.
- Manage PayPal payments
- Support customers via social media pages
- Researching potential clients
- Please only apply if you are a Graduate who possesses a statistical/numerical qualification such as maths or sciences at a minimum of A level.
- An analytical mindset would be most useful for this position
- You must have some proven skills in using social media
- An interest in popular culture is prefered such as the arts, music and media
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A polite, thoughtful, and friendly attitude
- Process driven
- High degree of initiative and ownership
- Car driver with own vehicle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'