A fantastic opportunity for a Learning and Development professional in Newcastle.
Your new company
A forward thinking financial services organisation based in Newcastle.
Your new role
Our client is looking for multiple Client Skills and Sales Trainers. This is a fantastic opportunity. Duties will include:
- Designing and delivering training
- Designing and delivering client focused training such as Active Listening, Building Rapport, Objection Handling, Effective Questioning
- Have good working knowledge of and ability to deliver effective coaching and feedback
- Develop technical training
- Working with colleagues across teams to agree practical Group-wide training roll out solutions that are closely aligned.
- Learning and Training Identification - Reviewing the business needs in consultation with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake regular feedback and evaluation processes, acting on these to inform further training where necessary.
This is a national role and you will be expected to travel up to 2 to 3 days a week. The client is happy to consider both candidates looking for interim work and permanent.
What you'll need to succeed
The client is looking for someone who has a proven track record in designing and delivering training within Financial Services. Ideally they are looking for a candidate with Financial Planning and Investment Management qualifications, however, this is not essential.
What you'll get in return
The client is looking for between 4-6 Client Skills and Sales Trainers to cover the patch. It is a great opportunity a strong trainer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.