You will have the overall responsibility to deliver, from inception to completion, the refurbishment of multiple office buildings across the UK.
Experience in appointing external consultants, managing the design process, planning application, contractor procurement is requirement for this role.
Our client is an established international Property Development Company which owns, develops and manages a diverse, portfolio of properties. Its assets range from residential, retail, commercial and industrial.
They have a very well established UK business which has in the years has focused on building prime commercial and residential schemes in Central London as well as across the UK.
As a Senior Project Manager managing the refurbishment of multiple commercial buildings with a combined construction value of circa £50m.
You will be responsible for working the brief and managing all stages of development; from feasibility to completion.
You will be involved with all aspects of pre-construction activities including appointing the consultants and contractor.
This will be a hands on role, working directly for the developer to define scope and produce project plans, manage the design process, lead the selection, assessment and engagement of suppliers and manage projects through to completion.
- Development of Project Execution Plans to deliver outputs;
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to planning application and approval;
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting;
- Initiation and development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.;
- Design and produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects;
- Manage reporting on the contractors progress against the contract programme;
- Direct consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract.
In order to be considered you must demonstrate a strong track record in project managing, from inception to completion, the delivery of commercial and/or residential schemes in the UK.
You will have worked on commercial/residential refurbishments and new build projects and have extensive experience in working with: architects, structural and M&E engineers, cost consultants, cladding consultants, planning consultants, construction solicitors, building control and landscape architects.
You must have worked for either a PM consultancy firm or directly for another property development company.
MRICS or MCIOB qualifications are necessary.
A very competitive salary and good bonus and benefits package.
- Project Management
- new build
- business parks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job