Who we are.
Inspired Villages Group (IVG) have a proven reputation for delivering award-winning villages for later living and aims to become the leading UK operator in the sector. Working with Legal & General, IVG have the support of the largest pensions business in the UK and the fourth largest asset manager in the world and having over 10 million UK customers, we will become the fastest growing property company in the country.
Our business is about creating & managing superior homes for senior living where our residents can enjoy life to the full, wrapped with care on demand. We source and purchase sites, design our communities, take them through the planning process, construct and operate the functions including estate management, maintenance, wellness and leisure services, plus the complete hotel services such as housekeeping & restaurant, cafes and bars that all create a fabulous place to live. With our long term values we pride ourselves in sourcing, training and retaining talent to work in the fastest moving organisation in this growing sector.
The purpose of the position is to join the Development Team as a Project Manager working closely with the Development Manager to deliver new retirement village developments throughout the UK with a typical construction value of £35mil.
- Site due diligence
- Procurement of site surveys
- Preparation of robust project brief and Project execution plans in accordance with the development control process.
- Management of Initial feasibility and concept design
- Assist Development Manager with inputs for board reports to support site acquisitions
- Appointment and management of professional consultants
- Management of Consultant team to prepare RIBA 3 Design and submit Planning Applications
- Management of the consultant design team through to RIBA 4 Technical Design
- Management of the tender production, tender review and recommendation.
- Responsible for negotiating the building contract
- Management of the budget throughout all design stages
- Preparation and management of a detailed master programme and cash flow throughout the life of the project
- Responsibility for risk management
- Monitor the contractors performance throughout construction including attendance at all site meetings and carrying out necessary reporting in accordance with the development control process.
- All other activities associated with the complete delivery of a retirement village development on time and to budget.
You will need.
- A solid understanding of the complete development lifecycle from feasibility to operation, working closely with the Development Manager from acquisition stage.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and leadership skills and the ability to work as a team are essential.
Qualifications and Experience.
The successful candidate will be MRICS/MAPM/CIOB qualified with 5 years PQE.
A qualified project manager with experience of working for either a project management consultancy, direct for a developer of client organisation.
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"