Steer the Project Management division
Devise and implement future development projects - Work with Partners to evaluate feasibility, costs and programmes for diverse projects of considerable scale. Spans residential, leisure, commercial, mixed-use sectors.
A world renowned property business with exciting growth plans and considerable investment opportunities.
- Define project frameworks, time lines, costs
- Establish professional teams - instruct, drive and manage
- Regular reporting to the Board
- Mobilise a project for delivery
- Time served, highly respected PM with considerable wealth of knowledge and experience
- Analytical, concise, articulate, persuasive, respected.
- Delivered £multi-m projects of vast scale.
- Worked with, and led, diverse project teams that include funds and government bodies
Salary c. £120,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
- construction project manager regernation development property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job