Contract Length: Circa 6/9 months (likely to be extended)
Rate: Circa £200/250 a day (umbrella rate, within IR35)
This role is working for a national public sector organisation. The Property Project Manager is required to continue the implementation of accommodation changes at HQ.
• Manage progress of the project/programme, including directing and motivating the project/programme team, to ensure the deliverables laid out in the project brief/business case are achieved on time and in full.
• Monitor project resources, schedule and finances throughout the project/programme lifecycle, managing changes in a controlled manner and providing accurate forecasts to ensure efficient project delivery.
• Managing appropriate communications and liaison with all stakeholders, including the Project Executive, to ensure all are kept informed of key issues on a day by day basis and to enable formal Project Boards to make decisions as required.
• Identify and analyse the risks for the project and manage the mitigating actions to ensure efficient project delivery.
• Clarify the project/programme scope and deliverables; estimate the resource requirements and other planning information to be provided to enable realistic Business Cases, Project Brief’s and Plans to be produced.
• Manage dependencies with other projects/programmes through adequate communication to ensure a joined up and efficient use of resources.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
• Experience of managing medium risk commercial property projects at the Project Manager level.
• Evidence of having successfully managed and motivated a project team in an engaging manner, resulting in efficient project implementation, good teamwork and effective conflict resolution.
• Proven ability to develop networks and build working relationships at all levels, within the organisation and with external organisations, to enable issues to be resolved.
• Evidence of excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to obtain an understanding of technically complex matters and communicate them in a clear and concise manner.
• A proven track record of delivering projects on time, on budget and to customers' requirements, ideally with experience of managing several medium-risk projects from start to finish.
• Demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple demands and shifting priorities, including those relating to project risks and issues.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job