On offer is a competitive salary of £20-£24k, with excellent benefits including pension, PMI and your birthday off! They offer full support with qualifications, and provide progression opportunities in order to provide you with a fulfilling career.
- Efficiently process all areas of customer service and administration.
- Respond to all customer enquiries within agreed time frame and in adherence with quality and compliance standards.
- Maintain client records (physical and electronic) in an orderly and comprehensive manner.
- Support new business development activities as required.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the technical resources provided by the Company.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the business objectives, the regulatory framework in which it works and compliance procedures.
- Previous experience within an IFA is essential
- Experience with Standard Life / Aegon Wrap Platforms is desirable
- Highly attentive to detail
- Friendly and outgoing!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job