ISS Support Services is an independent division of ISS Facility Services Limited. Through its Office Services and Front of House businesses, it provides tailored hotel-style services to corporate clients in the UK and regionally. ISS is an established global facilities and outsourcing provider, working with some of the most recognised clients and global brands.
The highlights of working with us include;
• Investors in People Gold accredited organisation
• Experience with working for some of the world`s most successful brands
• Working with experts in the field of FM in continuing the growth of this successful 'boutique' business
• For the fourth year in a row, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has ranked ISS with the highest global rating on its annual list of the world`s best outsourcing service providers - The Global Outsourcing 100.
• Extensive learning & development opportunities with a range of sales and management courses, including through the ISS University.
We are Seeking a Friendly, Self-Motivated, Experienced Part Time Front of House Client Services Team Member who enjoys delivering a 5* service to all visitors and employers using the building.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the client site.
- To ensure that all client and visitor request and enquiries are fulfilled and exceed expectations.
- To ensure that all Client site procedures and standards are met, providing a five star meet and greet service at all times and proactively welcoming visitors and tenants.
- To work as part of the Front of House team maintaining five-star standards.
- To assist in the training of where necessary other Client Services and Network Team Members.
- Provides knowledgeable information of the area surrounding area, including restaurants, attractions, transportation, and recreational activities.
- To use the client site operating systems in accordance with guidelines.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the other onsite contractors.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the tenants and designated tenant contact points within the building.
- To adhere to ISS Front of House and client site rules and regulations as detailed in the respective Team Members' handbooks.
- To maintain and use as appropriate ISS Front of House property as provided or recommended, i.e. standard uniform, as well as electronic equipment.
- To carry out other duties or responsibilities that may from time to time be assigned by your manager.
- To maintain the necessary confidentiality on all ISS Front of House and client matters.
- To show responsibility for personal Health and Safety, and that of others in the conduct of the job in line with ISS Front of House and Legal requirement.
- To maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Skills and Experience Required:
- GCSE Math and English or equivalent
- Relevant corporate / hospitality/ customer service experience
- Ideally have experience working with systems (e.g. MS Office)
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Customer service skills
- Technical ability - Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Motivated, committed and flexible
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job