The primary role of the Client Services Team Manager (Gateway) is to provide direction and leadership to a specialised team within our Client Services division, made up of Team Leaders and Gateway Executives, who support our Clients with on boarding to the Government Gateway. You will be responsible for ensuring a continued level of service within a high energy, results orientated Client Service environment. We are looking for a Manager to inspire the team and deliver exceptional performance against agreed KPI's.
- Facilitate and chair morning meetings to set the focus and inspire excellent team performance.
- Drive the team to deliver daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Coach and develop the Team Leaders, become a Mentor to them and new Gateway team members to provide continued support and leadership.
- Conduct regular one to ones with all team members to identify training needs and provide consistent feedback on performance.
- Ensure excellent service standards are consistently achieved, dealing with any issues or queries which may be escalated.
- To ensure the required Government Gateway processes are fully documented, communicated and embedded across the team.
- Responsible for ensuring new business and existing clients are on boarded to the Government Gateway within the Service Level standards, reacting quickly to any bottlenecks in the process.
- Accountability to ensure equal allocation of Client data across each team member.
- To demonstrate professionalism at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A*-C (or equivalent)
- Track record in leading either Sales or Account Management Teams
- Previous experience in managing high performing Teams
- Strong communication skills within a B2B environment at various levels up to Director level
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office/Excel/Powerpoint
- Client Services
- Professional Services
- Customer Service Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'