**Client Services Representative- Global Asset Management Bank- 6 Months- Liverpool**
My client, a global asset management bank, require a Client Service Representative to work on an initial 6 month contract. This role will be based at their Liverpool Office.
The Asset Servicing department is responsible for servicing the assets for over 100 clients and their underlying beneficiaries. These clients are predominately based in the UK/ Ireland and Chanel Islands with planned expansion into Europe.
- To take responsibility for management and completion of all work as assigned by Vice President.
- Risk Awareness
- Responding to client and agent queries relating to files within your book of work
- Timely escalation of issues
- All data is captured from our various data providers
- Controls and procedures are adhered to and ensuring accuracy and deadlines are met to minimise risk at all times
- Ensure prompt turnaround and clearance of client queries to improve client service
- Collating data of all Asset Service Events, translating into Nexus
- Prioritisation and Responsibility of own workload
- Knowledge of Dividends for UK \ Unit Trust and International markets
- Understanding of Corporate Actions
- Use of Bloomberg , IDC and any other GUIs as required
- Knowledge of tax status for each country
- Understanding of CREST and market practises
- Word & Excel competent
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of risk
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job