Client Services/Planning Associate Director - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Point of contact for clients ensuring client satisfaction is maintained throughout the campaign lifecycle and beyond
- Supports the wider team in delivering an exceptional client experience during every agency interaction
- Ensures defined client expectations are understood by the wider team
- Assists in managing total client satisfaction, identifying any issues or barriers and escalating as necessary
- Turn tactical presentations into media plans that excite the client and deliver against their objective
- Support the Account Directors and Client Directors with developing tactical plans, allocation of campaign budgets and brainstorms for innovation
- Brief other specialist teams on our tactical approach to enthuse and provide direction for excellence implementation planning
- Develop and oversee publisher brief including custom executions and review responses and feedback
- Likely 4+ years experience at a digital media agency in a planning and/or client services role.
- An active interest in digital media and how digital innovation is driving change.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration; but also capable of working independently when needed.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, identify true insight and develop actionable recommendations. A natural affinity with numbers is a must.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines and proven track record in managing client expectations
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the campaign level financial management process from forecasting to invoicing
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'