• Provide best client services possible to ensure positive and timely outcomes for the Bank’s clients. Adhere to the Treating Customer Fairly principles through all work activities.
• Support the line manager in ensuring that all colleagues in the team are fully cross trained and that all processes are adequate and well documented.
• Assist with projects related to the continuous improvement of the Function.
• Work in close conjunction with the Relationship Managers, the Payments team and other internal function to achieve best possible outcome for the customer.
• Support the maintenance of the Function’s Policies and Procedures.
• Contribute to operational risk management in the day to day job activities.
• Other related duties as assigned
• Prepare for review and submission the complaint handling information required for regulatory reporting to FCA (e.g. Complaints returns).
• As required, assist with dealing with department’s vendors.
• Monitor performance and SLA’s of vendors (Deposit aggregators).
• Monitor Correspondent banks activities and charging structure.
• Managing queries and problems emanating from other support and business units including Treasury, FI, Corporate and Private Banking, as well as external counterparts. All queries must have a response intraday on day of query receipt.
• Control the pending/outstanding queries daily, escalating as necessary to the Client Services Manager.
• Identify, deal and control Nostro reconciliation breaks to limit possible loss exposure for the Bank due to erroneous payments and failed receipts.
• Contribute to reduction of business risks and losses by analysing root cause and make effective recommendations to prevent similar errors from reoccurring. Where necessary, initiate and complete for manager’s review Risk Events Reports.
• Provide statistical data analysis on Investigations on a monthly basis and for weekly investigation reports for the COO.
• To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer-related complaints which are allocated to the job holder.
• Ensure all policies and procedures relating to customer complaints are followed and the required documentation is completed.
• Ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers and the internal Relationship Managers are kept informed throughout the complaint process.
• Escalate unresolved complex issues/complaints to line manager and propose possible solutions.
• Obtain approval for compensation payments and ensure all parties are kept informed.
• Respond positively to any new initiatives that are brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the customer experience service delivery.
Online Services support (1st Line)
• Provide a high-quality onboarding support and service to the Bank’s online service users
in accordance within stipulated compliance policies and internal SLAs.
• Ensure all requests from online users are dealt with a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the client (Password Security Management, Setting up new users, revoking or granting rights according to customer mandate, granting, amending or revoking user limits, reporting system errors to IT support, etc.)
• Maintain counterparties’ Standing Settlement Instructions in the Bank’s core systems.
• Maintain SWIFT RMAs.
• Perform static data maintenance of client data on core banking system and document management system.
• As assigned by the manager, undertake account maintenance (Opening, closing, dormant, deceased, blocking, etc) in line with the Bank’s SLAs.
• As assigned by the manager, contribute to the Debit Card processes (including Quarterly Mastercard Reporting- QMR).
• Carry our cheque book management as assigned by the manager.
• Processing/upload of daily clearing transactions.
- Client Services
- Nostro Reconciliation
- SWIFT payments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'