My highly reputable Financial Services client are looking to expand their Client Services team due to growth and a highly profitable 2017. To be considered for thisClient Services Officer role you will be working in a similar position and will have the opportunity to develop new skills. This position can be fast-tracked into a Team Leader role should you be wanting to take on managerial/supervisory responsibilities over time.
Please find a rundown of the day to day responsibilities:
- Processing events to customer accounts
- Transferring information onto customer accounts following events
- Providing support to clients with complex transactions and processes on a daily basis
- Independently assisting clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures
- Reconciling positions
- Support project implementations, fixes and upgrades through testing of software and assisting with the definition of processes and procedures
- Maintain good working relations with various stakeholders in the business, liaising as necessary to improve efficiencies across functions
- Evaluating risk elements
Ideally you will have 2-3 years’ working in financial services but my client will consider 1-2 years’ with a relevant degree.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Josh Littlemore
- Financial Services