Client Services Managers - 1 for PR Clients, 1 for Corporate Clients
Location: London EC1
Salary: £26,000 p.a.
World leading insight / data research company with over 300 staff based at their head office in the heart of the City of London requires Client Services individuals with good experience of managing an existing base of client, working with clients from either the PR industry or Corporate industries, managed from the UK office.
As Client Services Manager you will be both responsive and proactive with your clients, taking pride in meeting and exceeding Client expectations. You will take clear ownership of Client issues from start to finish, and will always ensure that all client issues are addressed and dealt with promptly.
The Client Services Manager must be able to form excellent relationships with their allocated Clients, ensuring that those Clients are dealt with efficiently and effectively. They work rotating shift patterns of 7:00am to 3:00pm, 8:00am to 4:00pm, 9:00am to 5:00pm, 10:00am to 6:00pm and 11:00am to 7:00pm, although there is some flexibility to swap with other team members if you are unable to do one of the shifts.
Handling Client queries and processing change requests
- Maintaining an understanding of allocated Clients’ briefs and requirements, and ensuring that these are kept accurate and up to date
- Responding to Client-communicated changes to brief and set up, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged, communicated and followed up with the Client
- Providing advice and guidance relating to change requests, and ensuring an in-depth knowledge of the media monitored by the company in order to aid in this process
- Understanding the billing profile of allocated Clients and ensuring that any material changes are escalated to the associated Account Consultant
- By taking a keen interest in their allocated Clients, the Client Services Manager is expected to proactively identify and anticipate Client needs
Addressing service failure and Client issues
- Communicating with the Client to understand and address reported issues, either through direct action or interfacing with the relevant group or department
- Ensuring that all reported issues are accurately logged, investigated, resolved and followed up with the client
- Taking full ownership of all issues from the point of reporting through to resolution
- Monitoring service quality for allocated clients by carrying out routine checks as required
- Proactively contacting the necessary allocated clients in the event of known service issues
- Escalating significant issues to the Senior Client Services Manager, Sector Head or Head of Client Services
Developing and maintaining Client relationships
- Arranging and attending face to face service meetings with allocated Clients, working closely the relevant Account Consultant to build and maintain strong Client relationships
- Ensuring close and well-coordinated communication with the Business Development department in relation to both service provision and Client contact and relationships
- Selecting telephone client communication in preference to email wherever possible
- Knowledge and experience of client services processes
- Demonstrable record of providing excellent proactive Account/Client Services Management
- A team approach, communicating effectively with colleagues to achieve best working practices
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Existing Clients
- Client Liaison