My client a Technology Company based in Clapham Junction are seeking a Client Services Manager/ Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate the chance to work with some fantastic clients including household names. It is essential that you have experience working on a service instead of a product as this is more in line with the clients business.
- You will be responsible for managing key client accounts across retail, legal, accountancy and hedge funds,
- Uphold and develop existing client and channel partner relationships and cement new relationships where possible,
- First point of contact for daily enquiries,
- Advise clients where applicable
- Create cost estimates and project timelines
- Monthly invoices
- Work with other team members to ensure distribution of workloads
- Manage own projects
- The candidate must have technology client services manager experience
- Experience managing a minimum of 2 people previously
- Excellent ability to build a rapport with client
- Great communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'