This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Services Manager to join a specialist organisation who are experts in their field of customer service management solutions. As part of this vibrant and dynamic organisation you will manage a project team to deliver a programme of customer satisfaction research to meet agreed timescales and quality levels. Service delivery will be second nature to you. You will be a motivated team leader, supporting your colleagues to achieve results and accurate data for the company's portfolio of clients.
Duties will include:
- Working collaboratively to set up research projects for new clients by creating bespoke criteria and metrics, liaising as appropriate with IT and setting up new portals to record information and results.
- Project management - confidently running projects on a day to day basis, reporting to senior management and making recommendations as required.
- Delivering to project deadlines ensuring quality to the client is met at all times.
- Monitoring budgets for individual projects.
- Manage a team of Customer Service Advisors; coach and develop performance.
- Manage the team workload effectively to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
Skills and experience required:
- You will be a strong project co-ordinator with experience of working to tight deadlines and client-specific criteria.
- You will ideally have team management experience with the ability to support and lead colleagues to achieve the best results.
- You will have considerable customer service experience, ideally with experience of evaluating and feeding back results to your client.
- You must have strong IT skills along with excellent attention detail.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced customer service advisor to bring their leadership and project management skills together in an exciting new role. If you are motivated, client focused and ready for the next step in your career then please contact Jo or Katie for an information chat.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.
28 days holiday including 8 Bank Holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'