- Managing and leading projects, acting as a senior first point of contact for client project delivery.
- Responsible for team development, hiring and training leveraging the company to meet goals and objectives.
- Working closely with the Directors, offering ideas and strategic direction for the Client Services Department.
- Providing first class customer service and overcoming any issues in a proactive and positive way, limiting the risk with assertiveness and control.
- Managing multiple projects, often with varied and complex elements, ensuring that the finished product meets the clients' expectations and arrives on time and within the agreed budget.
- Overseeing the entire production schedule, including the projects being managed by other team members, to ensure all projects are completed on time and within the agreed budget.
- Develop strong supportive and knowledgeable relationships with clients giving advice and guidance, on products and their finish.
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers continuously to ensure that the clients' projects run to schedule, avoiding delay and additional expenditure, addressing any issues and resolving any problems that arise.
- Resolving disputes with clients, suppliers and manufacturers as and when necessary, ensuring the relationship remains calm and positive.
- Being assertive and managing all relevant Service Level Agreements with clients and / or suppliers and manufacturers, pre-empting and raising concerns eliminating error.
- Updating and maintaining the in house CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
- Generating invoices, reporting as needed and KPI management.
- Hosting regular project meetings with the Client Services team and providing feedback to the Directors.
- Continuous reporting on work in progress, profitability and staff productivity.
- Ensuring that all relevant company policies and procedures are adhered to and carrying out Internal Audits in relation to ourBMS
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
In addition to Key Responsibilities, every employee has overall responsibility for:
- Taking reasonable care for your own Health and Safety and the Health and Safety of others who may be affected by your actions.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant quality standards/procedures in your area. This includes reporting any deviations from these standards/procedures, completing corrective actions and making recommendations to prevent similar deviations in the future.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job