£25K - £30K
Do you want to work for a global company offering an excellent reward and recognition scheme? Do you hold proven experience as a face to face Account Manager? Are you able to build positive relationships at all levels?
If so, Smart Moves may have the perfect role for you!
Working within the Client Services Team, this exciting position will require you to be responsible for delivering client projects to a high standard of excellence, whilst maximising revenue and profit.
As Account Manager, you can expect to…
- Play a pivotal part in the delivery of client projects
- Act as escalation point of contact for all queries via phone and email
- Manage the delivery of the programmes’ communication plan
- Work closely with clients and the data team to define what data is required and in what format as well as the frequency that is needed
- Create, update and maintain promotions within an access database
- Produce design briefs and brief the internal creative department
- Projects manage all client jobs and take care of finance
- Carry out line management for those in your team
- Manage and set up budgets; monitoring cost and expenditure
The required skills and experience of the Account Manager…
- The successful candidate will ideally be a graduate (will consider all fields)
- Experience of working client side within an agency environment or in a similar role (not essential)
- Significant client management experience
- Substantial project Management and financial management experience
- Excellent IT Literacy including good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Commercial outlook with a passion for quality
- Credibility in front of clients and excellent interpersonal skills
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job