Client Services Manager, St. Albans £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Expansion AGAIN can only mean ONE thing! Another Win for our client who are a Global Consumer Insight Agency. This is not a replacement role, it is an addition to the team due to continuous growth…
Customer Loyalty and Employee Engagement is an element of the competitive world that we live in that is becoming more and more valuable. Our client help Retailers and other industry sectors understand their customers journey, the insight is shared with their clients enabling continuous improvements and improved results.
As an Account Manager you will serve existing clients, you will manage the account throughout the entire on boarding process and work extremely close in a consultative fashion, turning data in to a story to help your client improve their position in the market place. Guaranteed to be an exciting client facing role, the position is typically split 3 days in the office and 2 days out in the market place! This role would be ideal for a naturally inquisitive person who gets satisfaction from solving problems!
- Day to day account management of Key Accounts
- Assist your clients with technical issues they may have i.e. provide trouble shooting for day to day issues
- Taking responsibility and accountability for establishing long term progressive relationships with all contacts across the account
- Analysing and presenting on key data
- Composing of online surveys, understanding the drivers behind the projects
- Project Management
- Attending key meetings, presenting insight to: Insight Specialists, Marketing Managers etc.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated
- Experience as an Account Manager maintaining relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Confidence in working with data and presenting insight gained from the data
- Experience working within a marketing agency or in a marketing role would be desirable.
Keywords: Consumer insight, customer satisfaction, market research, marketing, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Data, Employee engagement
Locations: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Luton, Harpenden, Dunstable, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Account Management
- Market Research
- Consumer Insight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job