We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, over 4000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries.
Due to our on-going growth within our Contingent Solution, we are looking for experienced Client Services Managers to be part of a new implementation and the on-going service delivery and evolution for a new key client.
This is a really exciting development not just for CWS but for Alexander Mann Solutions as a business and provides the platform for you to join a signature account from the very beginning.
These roles will be aligned to a specific Region and Client Group and will take ownership for the recruitment delivery, relationship management to ensure all quality thresholds and KPIs are met; client satisfaction targets are achieved and value is generated for AMS. This will be achieved by the strong relationships forged with key stakeholders, which in turn will drive client satisfaction and best practice.
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrable Contingent Workforce experience, covering off legislation and commercial requirements for both AMS and the Client.
- Lead and manage the on-site activity. Driving account profitability and customer satisfaction are priorities at all times
- In-directly manage a team of recruiters to achieve delivery targets and contractual SLAs by providing objectives, direction and continual feedback on progress
- Work with the Client group to define the type and level of resources required to effectively achieve delivery and profitability targets
- Deliver continuous improvement projects and client specific projects
- Identify areas of process improvement, service enhancement and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicate these appropriately to relevant parties. Support and / or manage the implementation of changes
- Responsible for business development opportunities and engaging with the Senior Manager / Head of Client Services
- Hold sound knowledge of recruitment model options and design in order to promote the benefits of an outsourced solution to the client
- Custodian of the client's Employee Value Proposition (EVP) ensuring the entire team are able to convey the proposition in a compelling way enhancing the clients brand presence in the market
- Keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends (e.g. new technology, recruitment metrics, legislative changes) and use this insight to develop resourcing plans
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to clients and team on resourcing related matters
- Subject matter expertise within the Contingent Recruitment world. Knowledge of local recruitment practices along with the ability to use market intelligence and analyse market trends to provide insights to clients
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Thorough understanding of legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks for contractors) and ability to guide and advise clients on legislation
- Track record of managing complex, high-profile recruitment projects and multiple campaigns
- Experience of people management and development
- Experience of working in an MSP or RPO environment is desirable but not essential
Great things start with a conversation. Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job