Client Services Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to really put your skills to the test and demonstrate true excellence in your field?
We understand the importance of 'wowing’ our customers. It’s our people, products and outstanding service levels that keep our clients coming back and we are always striving to push the boundaries of excellence in all 3 areas. We are looking for a Client Services Manager with an interest in our industry to be responsible for managing a variety of programmes. Acting as a main point of contact for clients and internal colleagues, the CSM plans, organises, administers and quality assures client projects ensuring a seamless and first class client experience. This role works alongside field specialists in performance, sport and occupational psychology as well as accomplished professional support staff.
Programme Management and Administration
- Create and drive detailed project plans where appropriate and liaise with clients and client teams on administrative and operational aspects of programmes, coordinating programme roll-out, dates, logistics and organising travel, etc.
- Ensure the timely and accurate release of contracts / terms of agreements in line with company procedures.
- Work with colleagues to tactically resources all client programmes within portfolio.
- Manage all administrative aspects of programme roll-out.
- Ensure that workshop outputs are captured and collated (e.g. delegate feedback, flip charts, etc.).
- Ensure that all travel arrangements for our deliverers and Associates is organised.
- Work with Operations Assistants to ensure that all programme materials including workbooks, presentations, joining instructions, etc. are prepared and formatted in line with brand guidelines
- Work with Operations Assistants to ensure that all necessary equipment and kit is prepared and ready for client workshops.
- Ensure and monitor quality of materials and equipment within assigned accounts.
- Take responsibility for accurately capturing and reflecting forecasting data, tracking and reconciling revenue through the updating of EPICOR, the management of revenue sheets and the approval of expenses and timesheets for all allocated accounts.
- Ensure all CRM and account management information is up-to-date on the project management system.
- Ensure accurate client invoices are sent within two to four weeks of programme/workshop delivery.
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts to ensure a quality client experience.
- Ensure a seamless client experience through management of operational and administrative aspects of client accounts.
- Respond to client queries accurately and swiftly.
- Liaise with Consultants and Clients to ensure that logistical activities are arranged.
You will have:
- A client mind-set and passion for 'wowing’ the customer;
- Strong project management skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - a skilled communicator both verbally and in writing;
- Leadership skills;
- The ability to be assertive;
- A talent for problem solving - resolving issues and overcoming obstacles;
- Good judgement and be a quick decision maker - someone who can think on their feet;
- Commercial acumen;
- Financial management skills - the ability to interpret and report data;
- Resilience and the ability to deliver under pressure;
- Alignment to company values.
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Client Services
- Project Plans
- Travel Arrangements
- Stakeholder Management
- Programme Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job