My client provides investment administration services to institutional pension schemes, working alongside third-party Pension Advisers and Fund Managers. The business has experienced substantial growth in recent years, with plans for further growth in 2018 and to help them meet the opportunities ahead, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Client Services Manager to strengthen their team.
The Client Services team provides support to Client Relationship Managers, institutional clients and third-party advisory firms, acting as the link with back-office functional teams. As a key-role within the team the Client Service Manager will ensure first-class service is delivered to all clients, with responsibilities including:
- Support the development of strategic relationships with clients, both remotely and in face-to-face meetings
- Create and maintain a positive and professional environment that motivates fellow team members
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables e.g. quarterly reports, fund factsheets, performance, audit requests etc.
- Manage the client journey from the receipt of the initial application to issuing the policy documentation.
- Ownership of client escalations and seeing them through to resolution.
- Attend client service meetings and following up resultant actions.
- Monitor daily, monthly and annual client SLA’s and produce service reports for clients.
- Co-ordinate/support quarterly CRM reviews of whole of business services.
- Deliver dedicated support for client driven initiatives, taking the lead on projects and engaging the relevant client teams to deliver against project objectives.
The successful applicant will have 5+ years’ experience in a client support function with at least 3 years’ experience in investment operations. You will have exceptional client relationship management and communication skills with the ability to work as part of a collaborative service delivery team. You will be a proactive and motivated individual, who is keen to manage increasing levels of responsibility. Applicants who have experience in Corporate Pensions, or hold relevant investment qualifications (IMC, CISI etc.) will be of particular interest.
In return, my client offers a collaborative team environment where the team is challenged and supported to grow professionally. In addition to basic salary of up to £45,000, the package includes bonus, Pension, Life Cover, Private Medical Insurance and Income Protection.
- Client Services
- Investment Management
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job