We are recruiting for a Client Services Manager who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board. The Client Services Manager will help clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison between the client and customer service. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to progress their career within financial services. An excellent salary plus bonuses and benefits is on offer.
The Client Services Manager role is the main point of contact for anything our clients (financial advisers) need. This covers two main areas of responsibility:
- Processing any account requests such as valuations, transaction histories, customer detail changes
- Trading - buys / sells
- Transfers in and out, switches, cash allocation etc.
- Answering phone calls from financial advisers, email and letter queries.
- Making outbound calls in response to requests or for clarification of info.
- Building rapport and relationships with the Advisers in the postcode region they look after.
- Financial services experience - investments, platforms, wealth, pensions, retail banking, insurance
- Customer service - experience in a corporate function focusing on service to customers or the right "attitude" towards high quality service.
- Culture fit - the right attitude to learning, eagerness to develop, great attention to detail, proactive and meticulous nature.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job