Our client is a team of specialist international B2B list sourcing experts. They assist their clients by using industry knowledge and plethora of data suppliers to find the right prospects lists for campaigns
The brand has been established for over 14 years and is well respected within the conferences / exhibitions / publishing sectors and in recent years due to contacts moving jobs & recommendations, and they work within additional industry sectors e.g. lead generation
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of being a data list broker ideal, but not essential OR a candidate who works within a Direct Marketing Agency or within a company who has experience of sourcing and buying third party / supplier data
- B2B and B2C experience will be considered as it would add a new revenue stream to the business
- Minimum 2 years' experience required, ideally with contacts of suppliers and clients that would assist the growth of Fusion
- A Good understanding of Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & Word
- Ideal but not critical : Access, SQL, fuzzy matching, MD5 conversion & data matching / formatting
- The ability to confidently communicate with existing and new clients. Ideally in a consultative approach.
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with client contacts and suppliers at all levels
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers and customers to generate a healthy profit for the business.
- Personable, positive nature, good fun with the ability to fit well into a close-nit team.
- Enjoys working with data/has a passion for data is key.
- Creative/Driven and someone not afraid to come up with new ideas
- When it comes to digital & social media the organization lacks in this area so it would be huge benefit if the candidate can bring these skills and associated revenue to the business
- Managing and developing existing key accounts (that make up approx 60% of our present business)
- Nurturing and developing existing "smaller" accounts
- Responsible for new business leads generated by in-house marketing & external telemarketing
- Converting his / her historical clients
- Working closely with the Data Department e.g. to fulfil campaigns to a high standard
- The role will include warm cold calling e.g. following up in-house marketing campaigns and generating new leads / business
- 1 minute walk from High Wycombe Railway station
- 10 min drive from M40
- 2 mins walk to High Street
The business is a small company of 4 employees supported by a plethora of freelancers (e.g. website support, teleslaes, accounts) thus a key part the recruitment procedure is to identify a candidate who can work within a small tight-nit team. We work within an open plan office, flat management & transparent e.g. revenue, turnover, costs, issues etc.
- customer relations
- business development
- relationship building
- warm calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job