My Client, a growing digital marketing agency in Wakefield have asked Juice to recruit a Client Services Manager to join their existing team.
Your role will include:
- Building and maintaining new relationships with Clients
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their services
- Alerting the sales tea to potential opportunities with key clients
- Letting customers know about other services that the company offers
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Passing lead to the sales team and following up on progress
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
Key skills we need are customer facing experience, managing a small team, good communication and knowledge of OT software, social media and internet.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and ambitious and with a passion for marketing. We are also looking for someone who is comfortable with customer service / account handling exposure. Ideally with a good understanding of digital media or marketing agency experience.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job