Exciting new opportunity for a commercially minded client services / account management expert to join this brilliantly creative, vibrant and all-round lovely bunch. You will be energetic, self-sufficient and have a clear idea of how you can manage and grow both current and prospective clients for the business. Your extensive agency-based experience, coupled with your enthusiasm, drive and confidence will enable you to maximise the current portfolio and develop new client acquisition too
Ownership and professionalisation of the client services function, bringing positive ideas on how we can up our game in managing and growing positive client relationships and across the business in general.
- Development and delivery of client development plans for key clients (based on a deep understanding of their businesses) in order to deliver against budgeted targets for each and to grow each account with imagination and commercial insight.
- Evaluation of in-bound new business opportunities, leading their conversion where they are deemed exciting and viable and fronting pitches when required.
- Management of creative workflow and scheduling.
- Delivery of key projects which grow our relationships with new and existing clients.
- Delivery of targeted new business activities e.g. attendance at trade shows, speaking engagements, networking, approaching targeted client companies.
- Contribution to the marketing and PR plan for the business to improve our visibility within the South West and beyond.
You will have demonstrable experience in a similar Client Services focused role, ideally within a Brand / Design Agency (or other Marketing Agency).
You will be both design and brand literate and have a genuine enthusiasm for the ability of design to solve clients’ brand challenges.
Personable, driven and highly organised you will feel at home in a small, established team and be excited by the potential to grow the business and develop your career in our environment.
A smart, friendly team player your project management skills will be flawless and you will be as at home with finances and numbers as with presentations and delivering ideas.
Equally happy rolling up your sleeves to help meet client deadlines with the rest of the team, you will also be confident to venture out on your own to represent the business in a variety of settings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with hunger to take the next step and own Client Services within a fantastic small agency, while benefitting from all that the South West has to offer.
Keywords: Client Service, Client Account Manager, Client Manager, Account Director, Marketing Agency, Design Agency, Brand Manager, Brand Agency, Jobs in Exeter, Jobs in Devon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'